Facilitated by: Colette Savage
Room: Yellow Rose Room / Meditation Hall
Cost: 1 person €240, 2 people €440
You may not be able to change a situation but you can mindfully respond to it!
Do you notice yourself reacting to a lot of situations which you would prefer to let wash over you?
Do you feel you have to be available all the time, responding immediately round the clock and keeping on top of it all?
Do you spend a lot of your potential down time looking into a screen sending and receiving messages on a digital device?
Do you feel overwhelmed by events, pressures in life or just the pace of life?
Are you one of those people who is focused on helping everyone around them and not spending enough time attending to yourself?
Do you put too much pressure on yourself to succeed or get it right or reach perfection?
It is FINDING that tranquil and compassionate space inside so we can cope better with life, let go of anxiety and stress, think more clearly and manage those annoying repetitive negative thoughts i.e. we are not good enough or whatever pops into our mind.
CONNECTING to a tranquil space inside, in a simple practical and useful way gives us more choice in any given moment as to how we react or deal with life challenges.
Using mindfulness, relaxation techniques and positive psychology tools, I aim to create a relaxed, fun and practical experience in which you will walk away inspired with strategies to hold onto your new found tranquil space and use it to replace your anxiety habit!
A weekend retreat discovering how simple it really is to find that tranquil inner space and let go of anxiety.
What You’ll Learn & Experience
- Mindful breathing
- Mindful hearing- with Tibetan Bowls and silence meditations
- Emotional regulation tools to reduce reactivity
- Mindful heartfulness to connect to your inner compassion
- Mindful colouring/ mandalas- to connect to your creativity
- Mindful walking to release anxiety
- Body scanning to relax and re-juvinate our body and nervous system
- Positive and compassionate affirmations for useful thought patterns
What You’ll Gain
- Calm your nervous system so you are less reactive
- Regulate your emotions and emotional reactions
- Build that restful rejuvenating pause into your lifestyle to restore balance and calm
- Engage your heart to bring more loving kindness and compassion into your life.
- Rest your mind from worrying so you have more energy for living and enjoying life
- Move out of that overwhelm or pressure feeling to a relaxed and peaceful space
- Find that peaceful space to access your own amazing inner resources and create more natural happy hormones in your body.
- Remember how to be compassionate with yourself at all times so you can let go of self-criticism and access your tranquil space.
10:00 – 11:00 Introductions, mindfulness overview with breathing practices to relieve anxiety
11:00 – 11:30 Refreshment break
11:30 – 13:00 Mindful practices for anxiety release (heart, body and emotions)
13:00 – 14:30 Lunch and relax
14:30 – 16.30 Finding your tranquil inner space (mindful meditation, colouring/mandalas and walking)
19:00 – 20:00 Optional guided meditation for deep relaxation and release of anxiety
10:30 – 12:30 Developing your personal strategy to access and utilise the ability to tap into your inner resources to maintain tranquility.
Optional Sunday lunch can be booked for 1pm
(minimum number required)
I would highly recommend you for both personal and Business stress management and I hope to continue to work with you. I came away from our session feeling that the weight of life’s stresses had been lifted off my shoulders. Your mindfulness coaching has changed the way I live my life ,I was a highly stressed business owner and lived in a world against the clock from the minute I awoke till I went to bed each night . They have also impacted my Business and personal life and I have a totally different way of dealing with stress and it really helps me to be a better person both in my Business and my busy family life “