Facilitated by: Colette Savage
Room: Yellow Rose Room / Meditation Hall
Cost: 1 person €240, 2 people €440
Chose your attitude Choose your Life!
Do you find yourself constantly trying to live up to others or media expectations on how you should look or act?
Did you learn anxiety from anxious parents?
Do you spend a lot of time stuck in a loop of worrying thoughts and feeling exhausted?
Do you often feel overwhelmed or uncertain and perhaps de-motivated because of it?
Do you find your mind dwells on negativity and find it hard to get out of those repetitive self-critical or negative thought patterns?
Do you feel anxious when you walk into a room full of people you don’t know?
IDENTIFY those limiting thoughts and anxiety triggers and choose a more compassionate positive thought to support yourself and those around you when our anxiety rises.
CHOOSE a different attitude when your anxiety is triggered.
Using positive psychology tools to REFRAME situations, choose a different more compassionate or positive perspective. We often cannot change the events in life but we can always choose our attitude to what happens.
CONNECT to our heart in a simple practical and useful way to connect us to more loving resources already within us and help regulate our emotions to bring a calmer approach to life.
Why not REALLY TREAT yourself to a life changing experience! -A weekend retreat discovering how simple it really is to develop that compassionate positive mindset and let go of anxiety
What You’ll Learn & Experience
Learn how to achieve a more loving, natural, and rejuvenating mental state through:
- Mindful thought labelling to create space from negative thoughts
- Emotional regulation tools
- Mindful compassion and loving kindness meditations to create the compassionate mindset
- Positive and compassionate affirmations to build new neural pathways in our brain
- Reframing to change our reactivity
- Perceptual positions to broaden our perspective taking
This retreat also includes a deeply relaxing sound-healing session with Tibetan bowls.
What You’ll Gain
- Choose a positive compassionate mindset to overcome worrying thoughts and re-wire your brain so you have more energy for living and enjoying life.
- Access your own amazing inner resources
- Remember to engage your heart and be compassionate with yourself at all times so you can let go of self-criticism and bring more loving kindness into your life.
- Increase mind-body awareness so you have more awareness of what going on inside your mind and body
- Increase creativity and concentration
- Regulate your emotions for more inner calmness
- Reduce stress hormones and increase happy hormones.
- 10:00 – 11:00 Introductions, mindfulness overview with breathing practices
- 11:00 – 11:30 Refreshment break
- 11:30 – 13:00 Mindful practices for anxiety (heart, body, emotions, and anchors)
- 13:00 – 14:30 Lunch and relax
- 14:30 – 16.30 Identify your anxiety triggers, reframing and affirmations. Tibetan bowl session
- 18.00 Dinner
- 19:00 – 20:00 Optional guided meditation for relaxation
- 10:30 – 12:30 Techniques for mindful creativity and walking techniques. Developing a personal strategy for anxiety relief.
Optional Sunday lunch can be booked for 1pm
(minimum number required)
I would highly recommend you for both personal and Business stress management and I hope to continue to work with you. I came away from our session feeling that the weight of life’s stresses had been lifted off my shoulders. Your mindfulness coaching has changed the way I live my life ,I was a highly stressed business owner and lived in a world against the clock from the minute I awoke till I went to bed each night . They have also impacted my Business and personal life and I have a totally different way of dealing with stress and it really helps me to be a better person both in my Business and my busy family life “